Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen pays $140 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Greensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Travel/hotel - pending client approval.
- Provide cross coverage for patients being cared for by the Client on the hospitalist service.
- 60 per hour for any training/orientation.
- Note A day of interviews will be required before privileges can be issued.
- Swing Shifts - 6p-2a & 3p-11p (mostly admitter shifts).
- Day teams round on 14 pts (FUPs and DCs) and do about 1 admissions.
- Please Note: Must commit to 2-3 shifts per month - Hospital will be Firm on this and will only accept MD's that will firmly commit to 2 shifts per month each month.
- 2, provide care to patients in ICU.
- Perform Internal Medicine consults and admissions for the Client's hospitalist service.
- The Medical Director will have to speak with MD before approving.
- Epic classes required, or if currently using Epic or have extensive experience can take proficiency test.
- Telephone consults for Womens Hospital and Behavioral Health Hospital.
- Pay: $140/hour - Malpractice with tail coverage included at no cost to you.
- Mileage if more than 80 miles Round trip.
- Night Shifts - 7p-7a.
- Day Shifts - 7a-7p.
- When on site at Hospital.1, provide care to patients in Step Down Unit.
- No procedures required.
- 3, provide care to patients in the ICU.
- This can be split into 2 days, and will be paid at orientation rate.
This locum job opening was posted
by Moonlighting Solutions.