Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Statesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will provide quality healthcare to 14 to 18 patients per day on average, and no procedures are needed.
- If you need time off, you can swap or request for locums coverage, and make up the shifts at a later date.
- You will be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $3,ipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- Our services are free for you.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a patient and family-centered hospital in North Carolina with their search for a hospitalist.
- The facility needs to hire another physician due to growth.
- Many providers choose to live in the beautiful Lake Norman / Mooresville Area because it is a great place to live and raise a family in a wholesome environment with excellent school systems.
- IM or FP trained physicians.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Patient census of 14-18.
- This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus RVUs.
- The ideal candidate will be a board certified IM or FP trained physician.
- Work day shifts.
- Competitive base plus RVU.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- 7 on, 7 off block schedule.
- You will work a 7 on, 7 off day block schedule.
- Board certified or board eligible.
- To get started,.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago