Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Statesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Competitive base plus RVU.
- Many providers choose to live in the beautiful Lake Norman / Mooresville Area because it is a great place to live and raise a family in a wholesome environment with excellent school systems.
- IM or FP trained physicians.
- You will be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $3,ipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Board certified or board eligible.
- Patient census of 14-18.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- You will work a 7 on, 7 off day block schedule.
- Work day shifts.
- This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus RVUs.
- 7 on, 7 off block schedule.
- If you need time off, you can swap or request for locums coverage, and make up the shifts at a later date.
- You will provide quality healthcare to 14 to 18 patients per day on average, and no procedures are needed.
- The ideal candidate will be a board certified IM or FP trained physician.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a patient and family-centered hospital in North Carolina with their search for a hospitalist.
- The facility needs to hire another physician due to growth.
- To get started,.
- Our services are free for you.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 28.