Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Statesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our services are free for you.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus RVUs.
- You will provide quality healthcare to 14 to 18 patients per day on average, and no procedures are needed.
- To get started,.
- Competitive base plus RVU.
- Work day shifts.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- IM or FP trained physicians.
- You will be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $3,ipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a patient and family-centered hospital in North Carolina with their search for a hospitalist.
- Patient census of 14-18.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Many providers choose to live in the beautiful Lake Norman / Mooresville Area because it is a great place to live and raise a family in a wholesome environment with excellent school systems.
- You will work a 7 on, 7 off day block schedule.
- Board certified or board eligible.
- If you need time off, you can swap or request for locums coverage, and make up the shifts at a later date.
- The ideal candidate will be a board certified IM or FP trained physician.
- The facility needs to hire another physician due to growth.
- 7 on, 7 off block schedule.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 28.