Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Acls certification needed.
- No procedures required.
- NC license required.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 20 patients per day.
- 12-hour day shifts every other week.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at a North Carolina medical facility.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- The provider will work 12-hour day shifts in a seven-day block schedule.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted NC medical license in hand.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.