Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Competitive compensation.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted NC medical license in hand.
- 12-hour day shifts every other week.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- NC license required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 20 patients per day.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at a North Carolina medical facility.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The provider will work 12-hour day shifts in a seven-day block schedule.
- No procedures required.
- Acls certification needed.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.