Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted NC medical license in hand.
- NC license required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Acls certification needed.
- The provider will work 12-hour day shifts in a seven-day block schedule.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at a North Carolina medical facility.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- No procedures required.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Competitive compensation.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- 12-hour day shifts every other week.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.