Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- The provider will work shifts from 9 pm - 7 am.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Acls certification needed.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- NC license required.
- Competitive compensation.
- 9 pm - 7 am shifts.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- For this position, you will need to have an Acls certification.
- Candidates must be board certified.
- A North Carolina-based medical facility needs locum tenens Hospitalist coverage.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only NC-licensed providers will be considered.
- The locum tenens provider will not have any procedure duties.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.