Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Acls certification needed.
- 9 pm - 7 am shifts.
- Competitive compensation.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only NC-licensed providers will be considered.
- NC license required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- A North Carolina-based medical facility needs locum tenens Hospitalist coverage.
- Candidates must be board certified.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- No procedures required.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- For this position, you will need to have an Acls certification.
- The provider will work shifts from 9 pm - 7 am.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The locum tenens provider will not have any procedure duties.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.