Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A North Carolina-based medical facility needs locum tenens Hospitalist coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- No procedures required.
- NC license required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The provider will work shifts from 9 pm - 7 am.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Candidates must be board certified.
- 9 pm - 7 am shifts.
- The locum tenens provider will not have any procedure duties.
- For this position, you will need to have an Acls certification.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only NC-licensed providers will be considered.
- Acls certification needed.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.