Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (North Wilkesboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you're ready to join an esteemed Hospital Medicine team who will mentor you, support you, and catapult your career then begin exploring one of current career openings today.
- North Carolina medical license in good standing.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health is a leading learning healthcare system located in breathtaking northwest North Carolina.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health's Section of Hospital Medicine is booming.
- 7 days on/7 days off.
- Paid malpractice coverage and CME allowance.
- Our Hospitalists practice at five medical centers as Academic or Community Hospitalists - or both.
- If your passion is Hospital Medicine, come maximize your career with us.
- Our Section Chief was named one of the nation's top ten hospitalists in 2018.
- Or the ability to obtain.
- Excellent compensation package.
- To fuel our tremendous growth, we are adding another exceptional Hospitalist Nocturnist at Wilkes Medical Center.
- Robust health and retirement benefits starting day one of employment.
- Graduate from an accredited medical school.
- Board-certified or Board-Eligible.
- Through his leadership and vision, we're practicing transformational medicine - improving patient care, reducing costs, raising the bar on medical education and research.
- About United States.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
This perm job from Wake Forest Baptist Health was last open on Jun 9.