Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Winston-Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR or EHR Dimensions/Epic.
- Hospitalist Opportunity.
- If no, 2 full days.
- Travel: Standard IRS mileage will be paid if traveling more than 50 miles each way to the hospital.
- No rounding required.
- 12pm to 12am.
- Epic/Dimensions Training IS A Requirement FOR ALL Providers Before They CAN Pick UP Shifts.
- Performing Admissions and Consults for the Internal Medicine Hospitalist Service.
- If Yes, one day 7 hours only.
- Pay Rate: $145/ hour.
- Hotel: If an overnight Stay is required, an adequaqte on-.- must be pre-approved.
- Providing cross-cover services, as needed, to the patients already on the Hospitalist Service.
- Length depends on whether the candidate has worked with Epic previously.
- After, a 2 hour onsite orientation.
- Night Shifts: 8p to 6am.
- Weekend swing shifts.
- ALL Doctors WHO ARE Accepted Must BE Able TO Complete This AND Have Availability During THE Week AT Least Once TO DO SO.
- Malpractice with tail provided at no charge to you.
- This IS Only Offered During THE Week, Usually ON Tues OR WED During Daytime Hours.
- Weekday Swing Shifts: 6pm to 12am.
This locum job opening was posted
by Moonlighting Solutions.