Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Winston-Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR or EHR Dimensions/Epic.
- S tate-of-the-art care Hospital.
- No rounding required.
- If no, 2 full days.
- After, a 2 hour onsite orientation.
- If Yes, one day 7 hours only.
- Malpractice with tail provided at no charge to you.
- D ay shifts 9a to 9p, Swing shifts noon to midnight, half swings (6p to midnight or 1a), and Night shifts 7p to 7a.
- Epic/Dimensions Training IS A Requirement FOR ALL Providers Before They CAN Pick UP Shifts.
- Length depends on whether the candidate has worked with Epic previously.
- Pay Rate: $145/ hour.
- Performing Admissions and Consults for the Internal Medicine Hospitalist Service.
- This IS Only Offered During THE Week, Usually ON Tues OR WED During Daytime Hours.
- Hotel: If an overnight Stay is required, an adequate on-.- must be pre-approved.
- Travel: Standard IRS mileage will be paid if traveling more than 50 miles each way to the hospital.
- Providing cross-cover services, as needed, to the patients already on the Hospitalist Service.
- Winston Salem has more than 45 wineries, local art galleries/museums, Approximately ablishments, 12 golf courses 80 recreational parks, 4 historic and/or award-winning gardens.
- ALL Doctors WHO ARE Accepted Must BE Able TO Complete This AND Have Availability During THE Week AT Least Once TO DO SO.
This locum job opening was posted
by Moonlighting Solutions.