Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Winston-Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length depends on whether the candidate has worked with Epic previously.
- Providing cross-cover services, as needed, to the patients already on the Hospitalist Service.
- Performing Admissions and Consults for the Internal Medicine Hospitalist Service.
- If Yes, one day 7 hours only.
- No procedures required.
- Malpractice with tail provided at no charge to you.
- S tate-of-the-art care Hospital.
- Hotel: If an overnight Stay is required, an adequate on-.- must be pre-approved.
- Winston Salem has more than 45 wineries, local art galleries/museums, Approximately ablishments, 12 golf courses 80 recreational parks, 4 historic and/or award-winning gardens.
- Must be able to work weekday swings (12p-12a) and/or weeknights (7p-7a).
- Pay Rate: $145/ hour.
- Required to work 3-4 shifts per month, consistently.
- This IS Only Offered During THE Week, Usually ON Tues OR WED During Daytime Hours.
- ALL Doctors WHO ARE Accepted Must BE Able TO Complete This AND Have Availability During THE Week AT Least Once TO DO SO.
- After, a 2 hour onsite orientation.
- If no, 2 full days.
- No rounding required.
- Travel: Standard IRS mileage will be paid if traveling more than 50 miles each way to the hospital.
- Epic/Dimensions Training IS A Requirement FOR ALL Providers Before They CAN Pick UP Shifts.
- EMR or EHR Dimensions/Epic.
This locum job opening was posted
by Moonlighting Solutions.