Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elizabeth City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR.
- The town was named one of "The 100 Best Small Towns in America", and its historic downtown area features bookstores, coffeehouses, and specialty retail shops.
- Intensivists in house: 7a-7p.
- Sentara Albemarle Medical Center is a 182-bed community hospital that has assembled a medical staff of more than 100 physicians, representing nearly 30 specialties, and a caring staff of almost 1,000 employees.
- Hospitalists cover ICU at night & on weekends.
- Fully staffed hospitalist program.
- Looking to Advance your Career?
- Leadership Experience Preferred.
- Community non-teaching hospital.
- ED partnership since 2008.
- Average daily census: 65 overall.
- 12-hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a) with 7 on/7 off block scheduling.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Site Medical Director in Elizabeth City, NC!
- Located on the Intracoastal Waterway, Elizabeth City offers complimentary 48-hour dockage to sailors from around the world.
- Elizabeth City, North Carolina is conveniently located only 45 minutes from the Outer Banks, and is within close proximity to Chesapeake, Norfolk, Williamsburg, and Virginia Beach!
- APP support: 1 APP on 7a-7p & 1 APP on 12p-12a.
- No procedures.
- Sentara Albemarle offers a wide range of services including: inpatient and critical care, a full array of surgical services, sophisticated diagnostic imaging technology, comprehensive women's care, cardiology, cancer treatment, rehabilitation services, and more.
- Run rapids & codes with ED assistance.
- Average daily encounters: 16/provider.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Feb 29.