Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- NC license required.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls certification with DEA license needed.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification with a DEA license.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted NC medical license in hand.
- The provider will work 8 am - 8 pm shifts with ongoing dates.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- 30 - 35 patients per day shared with another provider.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 30 - 35 patients per day split with another provider, and should expect to do procedures like vent management, intubations, and EKG interpretation.
- 8 am - 8 pm shifts ongoing.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at a North Carolina medical facility.
- Procedures required.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Apr 8.