Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification with a DEA license.
- NC license required.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions.
- 30 - 35 patients per day shared with another provider.
- Competitive compensation.
- Procedures required.
- The provider will work 8 am - 8 pm shifts with ongoing dates.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 30 - 35 patients per day split with another provider, and should expect to do procedures like vent management, intubations, and EKG interpretation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at a North Carolina medical facility.
- Acls certification with DEA license needed.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted NC medical license in hand.
- 8 am - 8 pm shifts ongoing.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.