Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Competitive base salary plus wRVU bonues and full benefits package.
- No weekend rounding and very light evening.
- Work Monday to Friday with flexibility in hours.
- Gorgeous western North Carolina near Asheville and the Blue Ridge mountains.
- Our services are free for you.
- See patients in Skilled Nursing facilities and other Post-Acute inpatient facilities.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Physician who can work autonomously needed for Post-Acute opportunity.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 19.