Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- No weekend rounding and very light evening.
- Our services are free for you.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Gorgeous western North Carolina near Asheville and the Blue Ridge mountains.
- Competitive base salary plus wRVU bonues and full benefits package.
- Work Monday to Friday with flexibility in hours.
- Physician who can work autonomously needed for Post-Acute opportunity.
- See patients in Skilled Nursing facilities and other Post-Acute inpatient facilities.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 19.