Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · January 20, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists needed One Hour from Charlotte, NC.
- Work 14 on/ 14 off.
- Signing bonus or loan repayment available.
- 16-18 patient contacts a day.
- Hospitalist needed to join busy practice of 8 seasoned hospitalists and 4 advanced practitioners.
- Salary is $252K year one and $260 year two.
- Golfing, boating, fishing, water skiing, snow skiing, hiking, camping, tennis and cycling can all be enjoyed throughout the year in and around the area.
- Join the largest non-profit medical center in the region where employee satisfaction is just as important as physician satisfaction.
- The service is expanding due to increased volume.
- This community with a service area of 400,led in the lush rolling foothills of North Carolina's scenic Blue Ridge Mountains, the area is a natural haven of sheltering trees, cool streams and wide, winding lakes and rivers with a mild climate that displays the best of all seasons.
- The area is also well known for its cultural and educational climate.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jul 2.