Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- RVU program.
- Enjoy all the amenities Charlotte has to offer!
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Leadership stipend.
- Enjoy benefits like leadership support from TeamHealth including annual conferences, extensive leadership training and other professional growth opportunities.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time Facility Medical Director opportunity for a physician to lead our Intensivist team in the suburbs of Charlotte, North Carolina.
- The Medical Director will lead a team of Intensivist physicians in a well-established program and collaborate with hospital administration and leadership from other departments, including TeamHealth Medical Directors from our Hospital Medicine and Emergency Medicine programs to provide excellent patient care.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 18.