Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New Bern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Bern, NC.
- Enjoy a small town with a big city feel amidst historic charm!
- This coastal city is energetic and relaxing!
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- Hospitalists run codes.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- 350-bed hospital with excellent subspecialty support.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Established 20 physician team with 4 advanced practitioners and Clinical Performance Nurse.
- Full and part-time opportunities available Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- This is the key to engagement.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance Location & Lifestyle.
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.