Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New Bern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 350-bed hospital with excellent subspecialty support.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- This is the key to engagement.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- This coastal city is energetic and relaxing!
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance Location & Lifestyle.
- Full and part-time opportunities available Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Bern, NC.
- Open ICU.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Hospitalists run codes.
- Established 20 physician team with 4 advanced practitioners and Clinical Performance Nurse.
- Enjoy a small town with a big city feel amidst historic charm!
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.