Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Burlington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 238-bed hospital and part of Cone Health, a non-profit, community healthcare organization.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Burlington, NC.
- Voted in America's 100 best Hospitals by Healthgrades in 2018, Alamance strives to provide quality care and support.
- Established 18 physician team and clinical performance nurse.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- Burlington is located only a few hour's drive from the picturesque Blue Ridge and the Great Smoky Mountains to the west and the scenic coastal beaches to the east.
- Alamance Regional Medical Center is committed to serving and improving the health of the community of Alamance County and surrounding areas.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Schedule: 7 on, 7 off.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- Nestled in the heart of North Carolina, is the City of Burlington: A City of progress and quality, which boasts a population of more than 50,000.
- Codes - only on hospitalist patients.
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- Great subspecialty support with 24/7 intensivists.
- 9-hour shifts Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance Location & Lifestyle.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- This is the key to engagement.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.