Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Burlington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- 238-bed hospital and part of Cone Health, a non-profit, community healthcare organization.
- Nestled in the heart of North Carolina, is the City of Burlington: A City of progress and quality, which boasts a population of more than 50,000.
- Burlington is located only a few hour's drive from the picturesque Blue Ridge and the Great Smoky Mountains to the west and the scenic coastal beaches to the east.
- 9-hour shifts Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Schedule: 7 on, 7 off.
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance Location & Lifestyle.
- Established 18 physician team and clinical performance nurse.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- This is the key to engagement.
- Alamance Regional Medical Center is committed to serving and improving the health of the community of Alamance County and surrounding areas.
- Voted in America's 100 best Hospitals by Healthgrades in 2018, Alamance strives to provide quality care and support.
- Codes - only on hospitalist patients.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Burlington, NC.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- Great subspecialty support with 24/7 intensivists.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.