Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rocky Mount) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Established 14 physician team with 6 advanced practitioners and a clinical performance nurse.
- H1B eligible facility.
- Open ICU - procedures are not required.
- Located just 1 hour east of Raleigh, you will enjoy a diverse southern community with all the amenities of city living!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Rocky Mount, NC.
- Hospitalists run codes.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- This is the key to engagement.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Subspecialty support to include Cardiology, Anesthesia, Critical Care, Gastroenterology, and Rheumatology.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- Access to Sound's in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts.
- All required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance Location & Lifestyle.
- Home to many top-tier institutions, Raleigh proudly boasts in its culture, heritage, art, and education!
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- 280 bed, non-profit hospital.
- Whether you enjoy the mountains or beaches, North Carolina offers access to various landscapes to explore and appreciate at any level from novice to expert outdoorsmen!
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.