Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rocky Mount) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- 280 bed, non-profit hospital.
- Located just 1 hour east of Raleigh, you will enjoy a diverse southern community with all the amenities of city living!
- Access to Sound's in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts.
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- Subspecialty support to include Cardiology, Anesthesia, Critical Care, Gastroenterology, and Rheumatology.
- Open ICU - procedures are not required.
- Established 14 physician team with 6 advanced practitioners and a clinical performance nurse.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance Location & Lifestyle.
- H1B eligible facility.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Rocky Mount, NC.
- Home to many top-tier institutions, Raleigh proudly boasts in its culture, heritage, art, and education!
- This is the key to engagement.
- Hospitalists run codes.
- All required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- Whether you enjoy the mountains or beaches, North Carolina offers access to various landscapes to explore and appreciate at any level from novice to expert outdoorsmen!
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.