Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rutherfordton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with at least 3 years of previous leadership experience in a hospital medicine setting. With a shared goal of improving patient outcomes and clinician experiences, TeamHealth and LifePoint have a dedicated partnership of more than 4 years focused on creating better experiences for emergency medicine and hospital medicine clinicians.
- Monthly leadership stipend.
- The Hospitalist team includes 6 physicians and 3 advanced practice clinicians, with dedicated nocturnists and integrated EM and HM teams.
- Access to professional development training like FMD To Be and Lead Training.
- Founded in 1905, Rrhs is a Duke LifePoint Health facility that is currently undergoing a $17 million renovation project to update the facility and diagnostic equipment.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full time physician to join our Hospitalist team as the Facility Medical Director at Rutherford Regional Health System (Rrhs) in Rutherfordton, North Carolina.
- When you join a LifePoint team through TeamHealth, you will receive: access to leaders, operators and other clinicians who dedicate themselves to a successful partnership between LifePoint and TeamHealth.
- Direction from two of the top leaders in the healthcare industry.
- Become a leader at a Duke LifePoint Health facility with opportunities to grow your leadership career.
- Annual CME Allowance.
- And a work environment where integrated care is a focus for emergency medicine and hospital medicine clinicians to create better patient experiences.
- Commencement bonus and relocation assistance.
- This position requires a minimum of 182 hours monthly with 12-hour shifts in a 7 days on, 7 days off block schedule.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Competitive hourly rate with RVU and quality bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package including clinician wellness benefits.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 4.