Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rutherfordton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Commencement bonus and relocation assistance.
- This position requires a minimum of 182 hours monthly with 12-hour shifts in a 7 days on, 7 days off block schedule.
- Annual CME Allowance.
- Become a leader at a Duke LifePoint Health facility with opportunities to grow your leadership career.
- Founded in 1905, Rrhs is a Duke LifePoint Health facility that is currently undergoing a $17 million renovation project to update the facility and diagnostic equipment.
- And a work environment where integrated care is a focus for emergency medicine and hospital medicine clinicians to create better patient experiences.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full time physician to join our Hospitalist team as the Facility Medical Director at Rutherford Regional Health System (Rrhs) in Rutherfordton, North Carolina.
- Comprehensive benefits package including clinician wellness benefits.
- Access to professional development training like FMD To Be and Lead Training.
- The Hospitalist team includes 6 physicians and 3 advanced practice clinicians, with dedicated nocturnists and integrated EM and HM teams.
- We ask that you be board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with at least 3 years of previous leadership experience in a hospital medicine setting. With a shared goal of improving patient outcomes and clinician experiences, TeamHealth and LifePoint have a dedicated partnership of more than 4 years focused on creating better experiences for emergency medicine and hospital medicine clinicians.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- When you join a LifePoint team through TeamHealth, you will receive: access to leaders, operators and other clinicians who dedicate themselves to a successful partnership between LifePoint and TeamHealth.
- Direction from two of the top leaders in the healthcare industry.
- Monthly leadership stipend.
- Competitive hourly rate with RVU and quality bonuses.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago