Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Full benefits package offered with sign-on and relocation assistance.
- Where this city truly shines though is with its residents, who exude the hospitality and welcoming attitude that defines this small-but-growing city.
- Compensation: Excellent base salary offered with incentive based bonuses.
- Opportunity: Hospitalist Openings.
- Location: This city is located on the North Carolina coastline and is one of the fastest-growing small cities in the United States.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in North Carolina.
- Dedicated Nocturnists on staff.
- Block schedule offered.
- This city does offer easy access to Wilmington and the Raleigh/Durham area.
- Excellent support staff and sub-specialty support.
- Whether you are single or looking to raise a family, this city has what you are looking for.
- Both Wilmington and Raleigh are within 2 hours.
- The area has a cozy charm that comes in part from its beautiful parks and down-home restaurants.
- Facility: State-of-the-art Hospital that offers a vast array of healthcare services.
- One visit to downtown and you'll be hooked on its rich tradition of hospitality, and its combination of historic sites and growing food scene.
- No procedures are required.
- If you enjoy beautiful beaches and a friendly community this city is for you!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.