Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (Northeast NC) is for an outpatient clinic.
- A partnership with D is a guarantee that we are invested in advancing your career.
- Candidates who are able to commit to longer assignment will be given first consideration.
- We believe that locum tenens is not simply about finding your next job, it's about exploring your career options.
- Let's build more than your resume.
- Not only are we committed to your next placement, we have the connections to help you explore your career options.
- Future expectation: Saturday 8am -Noon.
- The right fit requires a long-term view with a partner focused on you.
- Provider will be responsible for maintaining current pool of unassigned patients.
- Let's build connections for life.
- Seeking flexible locum tenens provider that can commit to either a 3, 6,9,12 or 18-month assignment.
- Seeking ONE Internal Medicine MD to cover clinic Mon-Fri 8:00am -5:00pm.
- Great rate for qualified providers.
- Relationships are our business.
- The right fit doesn't come from uploading a CV and hoping for the best.
- Travel and lodging paid for.
- Since 1989, D has been a reliable and responsive partner for physicians seeking locum tenens opportunities nationwide.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Jan 20.