Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · January 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (Northeast NC) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Let's build more than your resume.
- Let's build connections for life.
- Seeking ONE Internal Medicine MD to cover clinic Mon-Fri 8:00am -5:00pm.
- Great rate for qualified providers.
- Future expectation: Saturday 8am -Noon.
- Seeking flexible locum tenens provider that can commit to either a 3, 6,9,12 or 18-month assignment.
- The right fit requires a long-term view with a partner focused on you.
- A partnership with D is a guarantee that we are invested in advancing your career.
- Since 1989, D has been a reliable and responsive partner for physicians seeking locum tenens opportunities nationwide.
- The right fit doesn't come from uploading a CV and hoping for the best.
- Relationships are our business.
- Not only are we committed to your next placement, we have the connections to help you explore your career options.
- We believe that locum tenens is not simply about finding your next job, it's about exploring your career options.
- Provider will be responsible for maintaining current pool of unassigned patients.
- Candidates who are able to commit to longer assignment will be given first consideration.
- Travel and lodging paid for.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Jan 20.