Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Ocean Isle Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures but will need to respond to all rapid response calls and run codes.
- NC Medical License and DEA required - Will wait on license.
- Mid-level coverage provided.
- 9p-9a plus Occasional Day Shift available (7a-7p or 830a-830p).
- Must have clean malpractice history.
- Enjoy the multiple beaches and explore what this small but mighty piece of North Carolina has to offer during your time away from the state-of-the-art medical center!
- Acls and BLS Required.
- Friday's, Saturday's and Sunday's.
- Hotel Accomdations Provided.
- Hospitalists: Make some extra income with this coastal moonlighting opportunity in a historic, picturesque community on the North Carolina Coast.
- Perform Admissions, Consults, & Discharges, Round on Patients, and Provide Cross-Cover Services.
- Temp-to-Perm Option available!
- Must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Feb 3.