Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Laurinburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Travel accomodations if candidate is not local.
- Rapid Response Team on site, No procedures required.
- Day and/or Night shift (2 - 6 shifts/month available).
- Carolinas Columbus: Weekdays available.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Pick up shifts around your schedule!
- 12 Hour shifts: 7A - 7P or 7P - 7A.
- Active NC license and DEA.
- Can choose to credential at one or both hospitals..
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Carolinas Scotland: Weekdays and Weekends available.
- Would you like to help at Carolinas Hospital System. Carolinas Columbus and Carolinas Scotland are seeking hospitalists for weekday and weekend shifts.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.