Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Ocean Isle Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 9p-9a plus Occasional Day Shift available (7a-7p or 830a-830p).
- Hospitalists: Make some extra income with this coastal moonlighting opportunity in a historic, picturesque community on the North Carolina Coast.
- Acls and BLS Required.
- Must have clean malpractice history.
- Must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- NC Medical License and DEA required - Will wait on license.
- No procedures but will need to respond to all rapid response calls and run codes.
- Hotel Accomdations Provided.
- Mid-level coverage provided.
- Enjoy the multiple beaches and explore what this small but mighty piece of North Carolina has to offer during your time away from the state-of-the-art medical center!
- Perform Admissions, Consults, & Discharges, Round on Patients, and Provide Cross-Cover Services.
- Friday's, Saturday's and Sunday's.
- Temp-to-Perm Option available!
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Feb 3.