Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · January 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rutherfordton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Wrvu and quality bonus programs.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Rutherford Regional Health System in Rutherfordton, North Carolina.
- Sign-on incentive available.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with Hospital Medicine experience. This position requires fifteen 12-hour shifts per month.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Physicians at this practice average 12 - 15 patients per day, and procedures are not required, but can be done if the clinician is comfortable performing them.
- Comprehensive benefits.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 21.