Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rutherfordton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with Hospital Medicine experience. This position requires fifteen 12-hour shifts per month.
- Physicians at this practice average 12 - 15 patients per day, and procedures are not required, but can be done if the clinician is comfortable performing them.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Rutherford Regional Health System in Rutherfordton, North Carolina.
- Wrvu and quality bonus programs.
- Sign-on incentive available.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 21.