Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rutherfordton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Wrvu and quality bonus programs.
- Sign-on incentive available.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Procedures are not required, but can be performed if the clinician is comfortable doing so.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Internal medicine or Family Medicine with Hospital Medicine experience. This position requires fifteen 12-hour shifts per month and physicians at this practice average 12-15 patient per day.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Rutherford Regional Hospital, in Rutherfordton, North Carolina.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Annual CME allowance.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 15.