Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · January 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rutherfordton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Wrvu and quality bonus programs.
- Sign-on incentive available.
- Procedures are not required, but can be performed if the clinician is comfortable doing so.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Annual CME allowance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Rutherford Regional Hospital, in Rutherfordton, North Carolina.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Internal medicine or Family Medicine with Hospital Medicine experience. This position requires fifteen 12-hour shifts per month and physicians at this practice average 12-15 patient per day.
- Competitive hourly rates.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago