Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · January 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The ApolloMD Travel Team gives you the opportunity to practice in diverse settings across the country alongside an elite group of doctors, and represent ApolloMD during new contract transitions.
- Malpractice and tail are also provided by ApolloMD.
- Whether you are an experienced travel physician with multiple licenses, or new to travel yet intrigued by the opportunity and challenge, we would be excited to speak with you.
- ApolloMD is continuing to expand our national reach, creating the need for additional traveling physician jobs for hospitalists.
- We schedule travelers in 7-day blocks with 12 hour shifts per day, and our Travel Physicians Program Coordinator works closely with each physician, supporting clinicians by handling travel arrangements and overseeing licensing and credentialing processes.
- Travel Team members receive top-tier compensation with all travel and licensing expenses paid.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in North Carolina.
- We currently have nationwide opportunities for full-time and part-time Hospitalists who are Board Certified/Board Eligible.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago