Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- ApolloMD is continuing to expand our national reach, creating the need for additional traveling physician jobs for hospitalists.
- We currently have nationwide opportunities for full-time and part-time Hospitalists who are Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Whether you are an experienced travel physician with multiple licenses, or new to travel yet intrigued by the opportunity and challenge, we would be excited to speak with you.
- We schedule travelers in 7-day blocks with 12 hour shifts per day, and our Travel Physicians Program Coordinator works closely with each physician, supporting clinicians by handling travel arrangements and overseeing licensing and credentialing processes.
- The ApolloMD Travel Team gives you the opportunity to practice in diverse settings across the country alongside an elite group of doctors, and represent ApolloMD during new contract transitions.
- Travel Team members receive top-tier compensation with all travel and licensing expenses paid.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in North Carolina.
- Malpractice and tail are also provided by ApolloMD.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.