Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hendersonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minimal procedures - ventilator management.
- Generous CME, license, certification, journal and membership fee reimbursement.
- Join a community hospital that is consistently recognized as an outstanding place to work and to receive care.
- Skilled support staff in place.
- 44 Medical/Surgical Beds.
- Hospitalist experience.
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance coverage starting the first day of employment.
- Multi-specialty back-up.
- Established EMR.
- Exceptional opportunity for an experienced Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to work with an adult patient base in a collegial environment.
- Average of 15 patient encounters per day.
- Primary focus of organization: Compassionate Coordinated Care, Clinical Excellence, Patient Experience, Patient Safety.
- Set salary with paid time off.
- Physician-friendly hospital employment.
- Board Certification.
- Central lines preferred but not required.
- 6 Bed ICU.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Hendersonville, NC.
- Excellent retirement plan with Employer matching program.
- 7 on/7 off, Monday - Sunday, 7:00am - 7:00pm.
- Competitive health/dental/vision/cancer/disability insurance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.