Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hendersonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 44 Medical/Surgical Beds.
- 7 on/7 off, Monday - Sunday, 7:00am - 7:00pm.
- Competitive health/dental/vision/cancer/disability insurance.
- Minimal procedures - ventilator management.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Hendersonville, NC.
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance coverage starting the first day of employment.
- Central lines preferred but not required.
- Excellent retirement plan with Employer matching program.
- Established EMR.
- Average of 15 patient encounters per day.
- Physician-friendly hospital employment.
- Skilled support staff in place.
- Join a community hospital that is consistently recognized as an outstanding place to work and to receive care.
- Hospitalist experience.
- Board Certification.
- Generous CME, license, certification, journal and membership fee reimbursement.
- 6 Bed ICU.
- Set salary with paid time off.
- Primary focus of organization: Compassionate Coordinated Care, Clinical Excellence, Patient Experience, Patient Safety.
- Multi-specialty back-up.
- Exceptional opportunity for an experienced Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to work with an adult patient base in a collegial environment.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.