Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · January 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hendersonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Central lines preferred but not required.
- Generous CME, license, certification, journal and membership fee reimbursement.
- 7 on/7 off, Monday - Sunday, 7:00am - 7:00pm.
- Skilled support staff in place.
- Average of 15 patient encounters per day.
- Minimal procedures - ventilator management.
- 6 Bed ICU.
- Board Certification.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Hendersonville, NC.
- Join a community hospital that is consistently recognized as an outstanding place to work and to receive care.
- Established EMR.
- Set salary with paid time off.
- Exceptional opportunity for an experienced Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to work with an adult patient base in a collegial environment.
- Physician-friendly hospital employment.
- 44 Medical/Surgical Beds.
- Hospitalist experience.
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance coverage starting the first day of employment.
- Primary focus of organization: Compassionate Coordinated Care, Clinical Excellence, Patient Experience, Patient Safety.
- Excellent retirement plan with Employer matching program.
- Competitive health/dental/vision/cancer/disability insurance.
- Multi-specialty back-up.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago