Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · January 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fort Bragg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Serve as the attending Staff Physician and Clinical Educator for members of the Family Medicine Residency and Physician Assistants who are involved with Inpatient Medicine Service.
- Serve as the gatekeeper to Inpatient Medicine Services for the clinics, Emergency department and outside institutions.
- Many facilities and services are offered such as first class golfing venues and renowned universities, a skeet range, riding stables, ice skating rink, state-of-the-art fitness centers, daycare, star-quality dining, full service banking, convenience shop, barbershop, and florist.
- This position is located at Womack Army Medical Center, Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
- Perform highly responsible duties in the advanced examination, diagnosis and treatment of inpatients on medicine service.
- Must possess a current, active, full, and unrestricted license or registration as a Physician from a State, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association, Association of American Medical Colleges, Liaison Committee on Medical Education.
- As a Physician (Hospitalist), you will: - Perform a wide range of medical duties specializing in all aspects of Inpatient care and allowing around the clock access from admission to discharge, and responds to all hospital intercoms and pager announcements requesting rapid physician response to patient emergency situations such as Code Blue (stop breathing/resuscitate).
- Fort Bragg is 2 hours from the beach and 5 hours from the Appalachian Mountains with easy access to I-95 and all points north and south.
- United States Citizenship required Board Certified Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine or equivalent from a school in the United States or Canada.
- Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education at the time the degree was obtained.
- Evidence of equivalency to accredited schools in the United States is demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country, or successful completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Fort Bragg, NC.
- A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school must provide education and medical knowledge equivalent to accredited schools in the United States.
- This central North Carolina location enjoys seasonably palatable weather year-round.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.