Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you do not currently have a NC license but are interested.
- Help make a difference in the lives of patients and their families in a great community outside of Winston-Salem.
- Optimum is seeking a Hospitalist for an opportunity working with long-term acute care patients.
- Sub-specialty support with an Intensivist on-site.
- BC/BE Abim.
- Procedures and codes required.
- If you're not currently available, but know someone who might be, please connect us with your referrals - Optimum has a $1,000 referral incentive devoted to this opportunity.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in North Carolina.
- Ltac - High acuity cases - average length of stay is 35 days.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago