Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Optimum is seeking a Hospitalist for an opportunity working with long-term acute care patients.
- Sub-specialty support with an Intensivist on-site.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in North Carolina.
- Procedures and codes required.
- Help make a difference in the lives of patients and their families in a great community outside of Winston-Salem.
- Ltac - High acuity cases - average length of stay is 35 days.
- If you do not currently have a NC license but are interested.
- If you're not currently available, but know someone who might be, please connect us with your referrals - Optimum has a $1,000 referral incentive devoted to this opportunity.
- BC/BE Abim.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.