Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system.
- This area offers an excellent quality of life, with an abundance of activities.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- NC license required.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 12 - 15 patients per day in the ICU.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- ICU coverage needed.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only NC state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Competitive compensation.
- The provider will work 12-hour shifts.
- Candidates must be board certified.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- A North Carolina-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 7.