Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 12 - 15 patients per day in the ICU.
- This area offers an excellent quality of life, with an abundance of activities.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only NC state licensed physicians will be considered.
- ICU coverage needed.
- Competitive compensation.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Candidates must be board certified.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- A North Carolina-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- The provider will work 12-hour shifts.
- NC license required.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 7.