Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Candidates must be board certified.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- ICU coverage needed.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system.
- This area offers an excellent quality of life, with an abundance of activities.
- A North Carolina-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- NC license required.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only NC state licensed physicians will be considered.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 12 - 15 patients per day in the ICU.
- The provider will work 12-hour shifts.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.