Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- ICU coverage needed.
- A North Carolina-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Candidates must be board certified.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only NC state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This area offers an excellent quality of life, with an abundance of activities.
- NC license required.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 12 - 15 patients per day in the ICU.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- The provider will work 12-hour shifts.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 7.