Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · January 17, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elizabeth City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ED partnership since 2008 - provides excellent synergy between the ED & the Hospitalist program!
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Nocturnist Hospitalist Physician in Elizabeth City, NC!
- Dedicated Nocturnist team.
- 24 hrs/day of APP coverage.
- Sentara Albemarle Medical Center has assembled a medical staff of more than 100 physicians, representing nearly 30 specialties, and a caring staff of almost 1,000 employees.
- Part of Sentara Healthcare, a not-for-profit healthcare organization serving VA and northeastern NC.
- Intensivists in house: 7a-7p M-F.
- Daytime Hospitalists work 7a-7p and Nocturnists work 7p-7a with 7 on /7 off block scheduling.
- Named one of "The 100 Best Small Towns in America" and known worldwide as the Harbor of Hospitality.
- Excellent location with numerous living options including waterfront properties in Virginia Beach & the Outer Banks, big city living in Chesapeake/Norfolk/Portsmouth, or small town living in Elizabeth City or Moyock, NC or across the border in Franklin, VA.
- Ranked at the top of United States News & World Report's best hospitals and healthcare programs for more than 18 consecutive years.
- Sentara Albemarle Medical Center, located in Elizabeth City, NC, is a full service facility with 182 licensed bed, and offers a wide range of services.
- Site of the largest United States Coast Guard base in the nation.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Run rapids & codes with ED Assistance.
- Within 1 hour of Norfolk International Airport.
- These service include inpatient and critical care, a full array of surgical services, sophisticated diagnostic imaging technology, comprehensive women's care, cardiology, cancer treatment, rehabilitation services and more.
- One of 2018's "Top 15 Healthcare Systems" in the country as recognized by IBM Watson Health.
- Community non-teaching hospital.
- No procedures/no.
- Beautiful Colonial Williamsburg within close proximity.
- Epic EMR.
- J1/H1B Visa Candidates welcome.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Aug 11.