Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · July 9, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elizabeth City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24 hrs/day of APP coverage.
- Beautiful Colonial Williamsburg within close proximity.
- One of 2018's "Top 15 Healthcare Systems" in the country as recognized by IBM Watson Health.
- No procedures/no.
- Excellent location with numerous living options including waterfront properties in Virginia Beach & the Outer Banks, big city living in Chesapeake/Norfolk/Portsmouth, or small town living in Elizabeth City or Moyock, NC or across the border in Franklin, VA.
- Epic EMR.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Nocturnist Hospitalist Physician in Elizabeth City, NC!
- Named one of "The 100 Best Small Towns in America" and known worldwide as the Harbor of Hospitality.
- Run rapids & codes with ED Assistance.
- Dedicated Nocturnist team.
- These service include inpatient and critical care, a full array of surgical services, sophisticated diagnostic imaging technology, comprehensive women's care, cardiology, cancer treatment, rehabilitation services and more.
- J1/H1B Visa Candidates welcome.
- Sentara Albemarle Medical Center has assembled a medical staff of more than 100 physicians, representing nearly 30 specialties, and a caring staff of almost 1,000 employees.
- Intensivists in house: 7a-7p M-F.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Sentara Albemarle Medical Center, located in Elizabeth City, NC, is a full service facility with 182 licensed bed, and offers a wide range of services.
- Part of Sentara Healthcare, a not-for-profit healthcare organization serving VA and northeastern NC.
- Daytime Hospitalists work 7a-7p and Nocturnists work 7p-7a with 7 on /7 off block scheduling.
- Community non-teaching hospital.
- Within 1 hour of Norfolk International Airport.
- Ranked at the top of United States News & World Report's best hospitals and healthcare programs for more than 18 consecutive years.
- Site of the largest United States Coast Guard base in the nation.
- ED partnership since 2008 - provides excellent synergy between the ED & the Hospitalist program!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services