Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · November 20, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Current Hospitalists make $260,000-$290,000 with benefits.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in North Carolina.
- Both part-time and full-time opportunities are available.
- Reference Hosp 7611.
- Thriving, cultural metropolitan city: revitalized downtown, micro-breweries galore, and expansive outdoor activities.
- Live in the city, on the river, or in the suburbs: choose from historic homes, gated communities, downtown lofts, or build.
- 50+ Hospitalist Group.
- Work at 1 hospital.
- North Carolina.
- Physicians in the group range from 0-1 FTEs.
- TOP 10 Hospital IN THE State.
- Flexible scheduling with different rounding durations available.
- Flexible Scheduling Available.
- Enjoy urban charm and flavor: local theater, music, museums, numerous farmers market, and a "Foodtopia" culinary scene.
- Join one of the largest Hospitalist groups in the country with over 50 physicians partnering with APPs.
- Ranked educational systems: public, private, and preparatory schools in addition to local higher education options.
- Optional focused clinical specialty co-management services.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago