Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Inpatient clinical responsibilities including admissions, discharges, consults and transfers.
- Hospital privileges at Vidant Medical Center as well as other designated Vidant community hospitals.
- Vidant Medical Center is a 974-bed tertiary referral center providing acute, intermediate, rehabilitation and outpatient health services to a 29-county region that is home to more than 1 million people.
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant college community with an annual enrollment of more than 28,000 students.
- In recognition of its nursing excellence and high-quality patient care, Vidant Medical Center has been designated a Magnet.
- Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University.
- 25 city-owned recreation and parks facilities including greenways, gymnasiums, sports complexes, a golf course, swimming pools, a Town Common and an amphitheatre.
- Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Medical Center located in Greenville, North Carolina are seeking BE/BC Hospitalist Floaters to join their well-established hospitalist team.
- Annual Stipend.
- As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group.
- Vidant Medical Center, one of four academic medical centers in North Carolina, is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health and serves as the teaching hospital for The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Greenville, NC.
- Greenville is 45 miles east of I-95 and just over an hour from Raleigh, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean.
- 91,495) is an ideal, family-oriented community that serves as a regional hub for education, entertainment, healthcare and shopping.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, public and private.
- Vidant Health.
- Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 500 providers in more than 90 locations, offering primary and specialty care.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision.
- Team covers General Medicine and Medical Intermediate Units with closed ICU.
- New graduates welcome.
- Division I athletics (American Athletic Conference) and nationally recognized theatre, arts and music programs.
- Average number of Admissions/Transfers/Consults: 7-11.
- 7on/7off schedule, including some nights.
- Life Insurance.
- Malpractice (with tail).
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville's revitalization, bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses and residents to the area.
- Located in the heart of Eastern North Carolina, Greenville (pop.
- Facility by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- The not-for-profit system is made up of 12,000 employees, eight hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 500 providers in more than 90 practice sites in eastern North Carolina.
- The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
- Vacation, Sick, & Holidays.
- Average Patient Volume/Provider: 14-16.
- Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,512-bed health system that serves more than 1 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties.
- Opportunity available due to program expansion.
- May be required to work up to 4 weeks(28 shifts) per year at other Vidant Community Hospitals with no more than a 90 minute commute.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 21.