Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dunn) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Only cover 1 hospital during a "7-on" with a census of 22-28 or 30-35.
- Must be board certified in Internal Medicine, or board eligible for recent grads.
- Hospitalist Opportunity.
- In North Carolina, a growing health group with two hospitals near the triad is seeking a permanend Hospitalist to join their team full-time.
- Must do procedures as there are no Intensivists - primarily central lines, vent management.
- Join a stable group of 9 Hospitalists for 7a-7p shifts on a 7 on-7off schedule.
- Live in a beautiful city with plenty of amenities and activities for the whole family.
- Night shifts covered by locums.
- Greater Raleigh Area.
This perm job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Nov 12.