Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · November 20, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dunn) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Night shifts covered by locums.
- Live in a beautiful city with plenty of amenities and activities for the whole family.
- In North Carolina, a growing health group with two hospitals near the triad is seeking a permanend Hospitalist to join their team full-time.
- Must be board certified in Internal Medicine, or board eligible for recent grads.
- Hospitalist Opportunity.
- Only cover 1 hospital during a "7-on" with a census of 22-28 or 30-35.
- Must do procedures as there are no Intensivists - primarily central lines, vent management.
- Join a stable group of 9 Hospitalists for 7a-7p shifts on a 7 on-7off schedule.
- Greater Raleigh Area.
This perm job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Nov 12.