Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · January 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Hospitalist program is established and expanding.
- Must be comfortable working in the ICU.
- Very doable volume and great team environment.
- Procedures preferred.
- This location and city offers an awesome lifestyle and affordability.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in North Carolina.
- Hospitalists Needed For 2nd Largest Metro in NC, $240K and more.
- Location: Charming NC city considered part of the Fayetteville, NC metro area is home to over 377,000 residents.
- With a strong sense of community and plenty of activities, amenities and outdoor venues to soak up the mild and temperate NC weather it is no wonder so many people relocate here every year!
- Compensation: Employed with the health system, guaranteed base salary $240,000 and up.
- Opportunity: Health system is seeking Hospitalists to join their team.
- Block schedule 7on/7off.
- Option to work with residents if you choose.
- Full medical, malpractice, retirement benefits, PTO, CME with allowance, relocation with allowance, medical student loan repayment.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.