Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · November 20, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Charming NC city considered part of the Fayetteville, NC metro area is home to over 377,000 residents.
- With a strong sense of community and plenty of activities, amenities and outdoor venues to soak up the mild and temperate NC weather it is no wonder so many people relocate here every year!
- This location and city offers an awesome lifestyle and affordability.
- The Hospitalist program is established and expanding.
- Compensation: Employed with the health system, guaranteed base salary $240,000 and up.
- Block schedule 7on/7off.
- Very doable volume and great team environment.
- Opportunity: Health system is seeking Hospitalists to join their team.
- Must be comfortable working in the ICU.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in North Carolina.
- Option to work with residents if you choose.
- Hospitalists Needed For 2nd Largest Metro in NC, $240K and more.
- Full medical, malpractice, retirement benefits, PTO, CME with allowance, relocation with allowance, medical student loan repayment.
- Procedures preferred.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago