Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Hospitalist program is established and expanding.
- With a strong sense of community and plenty of activities, amenities and outdoor venues to soak up the mild and temperate NC weather it is no wonder so many people relocate here every year!
- Must be comfortable working in the ICU.
- Location: Charming NC city considered part of the Fayetteville, NC metro area is home to over 377,000 residents.
- Full medical, malpractice, retirement benefits, PTO, CME with allowance, relocation with allowance, medical student loan repayment.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in North Carolina.
- Option to work with residents if you choose.
- Very doable volume and great team environment.
- Opportunity: Health system is seeking Hospitalists to join their team.
- Block schedule 7on/7off.
- Procedures preferred.
- This location and city offers an awesome lifestyle and affordability.
- Compensation: Employed with the health system, guaranteed base salary $240,000 and up.
- Hospitalists Needed For 2nd Largest Metro in NC, $240K and more.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.