Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunity: Excellent established Hospitalist program in need of adding 1-2 more Hospitalists for daytime coverage.
- Compensation: Comprehensive package with bonuses, incentives, excellent salary, student loan repayment and full benefits package including great PTO plan.
- Block schedule, can be 7 on 7 off or 4 on 3 off with excellent sub-specialty support.
- Easy access to Albemarle Sound, ECU University and Raleigh, NC.
- Procedures and being comfortable managing vents is needed.
- Facility: Excellent Community Hospital with strong primary care network and excellent array of sub-specialists represented.
- Location: Excellent Eastern North Carolina town!
- ICU is open and Hospitalists work directly with sub-specialists on unit.
- Excellent town with a ton of southern charm and hospitality.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in North Carolina.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 13.