Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Durham-Raleigh Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment schedule is 6:30 am - 6:30 pm, and you will see 10 - 12 patients per day.
- Licensing assistance.
- NC state license needed.
- BC/BE required.
- Scope includes stabilization for transfer.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- You will need to have an active NC state license for this position.
- The electronic medical record system is Meditech.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The assignment requirements include stabilization for transfer.
- Meditech EMR.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- A North Carolina-based hospital is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist who is looking for a long-term position.
- No mandatory procedures or ICU.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.