Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Durham-Raleigh Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Licensing assistance.
- BC/BE required.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- You will need to have an active NC state license for this position.
- The assignment schedule is 6:30 am - 6:30 pm, and you will see 10 - 12 patients per day.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- No mandatory procedures or ICU.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- A North Carolina-based hospital is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist who is looking for a long-term position.
- Meditech EMR.
- Scope includes stabilization for transfer.
- The assignment requirements include stabilization for transfer.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- NC state license needed.
- The electronic medical record system is Meditech.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.