Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Durham-Raleigh Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment requirements include stabilization for transfer.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- The electronic medical record system is Meditech.
- The assignment schedule is 6:30 am - 6:30 pm, and you will see 10 - 12 patients per day.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- No mandatory procedures or ICU.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- Licensing assistance.
- Meditech EMR.
- Scope includes stabilization for transfer.
- NC state license needed.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- BC/BE required.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- You will need to have an active NC state license for this position.
- A North Carolina-based hospital is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist who is looking for a long-term position.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago