Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Durham-Raleigh Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- NC state license needed.
- A North Carolina-based hospital is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist who is looking for a long-term position.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- Licensing assistance.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- BC/BE required.
- The electronic medical record system is Meditech.
- No mandatory procedures or ICU.
- The assignment schedule is 6:30 am - 6:30 pm, and you will see 10 - 12 patients per day.
- You will need to have an active NC state license for this position.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Scope includes stabilization for transfer.
- Meditech EMR.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- The assignment requirements include stabilization for transfer.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.