Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rocky Mount) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All required filing fees are paid and services covered Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- Hospitalists run codes.
- Established 14 physician team with 6 advanced practitioners and a clinical performance nurse.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- This is the key to engagement.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Rocky Mount, NC.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance Location & Lifestyle.
- Home to many top-tier institutions, Raleigh proudly boasts in its culture, heritage, art, and education!
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- Open ICU - procedures are not required.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- H1B eligible facility.
- Subspecialty support to include Cardiology, Anesthesia, Critical Care, Gastroenterology, and Rheumatology.
- Located just 1 hour east of Raleigh, you will enjoy a diverse southern community with all the amenities of city living!
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- Access to Sound's in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts.
- 280 bed, non-profit hospital.
- Epic EMR.
- Whether you enjoy the mountains or beaches, North Carolina offers access to various landscapes to explore and appreciate at any level from novice to expert outdoorsmen!
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago