Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rocky Mount) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Established 14 physician team with 6 advanced practitioners and a clinical performance nurse.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- H1B eligible facility.
- Subspecialty support to include Cardiology, Anesthesia, Critical Care, Gastroenterology, and Rheumatology.
- All required filing fees are paid and services covered Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- Whether you enjoy the mountains or beaches, North Carolina offers access to various landscapes to explore and appreciate at any level from novice to expert outdoorsmen!
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance Location & Lifestyle.
- This is the key to engagement.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Rocky Mount, NC.
- Hospitalists run codes.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- Home to many top-tier institutions, Raleigh proudly boasts in its culture, heritage, art, and education!
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 280 bed, non-profit hospital.
- Located just 1 hour east of Raleigh, you will enjoy a diverse southern community with all the amenities of city living!
- Epic EMR.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Open ICU - procedures are not required.
- Access to Sound's in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.