Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Near Asheville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apply by forwarding.
- 1 APP at night.
- A North Carolina license is required upon starting the assignment.
- Average Daily Admissions: 8 per night.
- A North Carolina-based hospital is currently seeking a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician to provide Locum Nocturnist coverage.
- EMR: Paragon.
- Open ICU.
- Average Daily Census: 15-18.
- Hospitalists respond to codes for their own patients but are not the Primary.
- Pulmonologist onsite.
- No procedures required.
- The work schedule is day shift hours 7am - 7pm.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Locum Connections