Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in North Carolina.
- If you do not currently have a NC license but are interested.
- Active NC license.
- Highly competitive salary with full benefits (including retirement).
- IM/FM board certified or eligible.
- Moonlighting shifts available for additional compensation.
- If you're not currently available, but know qualified physicians who might be, please connect us with your referrals - Optimum has a $1,000 referral incentive devoted to this opportunity.
- Schedule: 9 clinical shifts per month + 65 hours of administrative time.
- Sign-on bonus, CME allowance, and relocation assistance.
- Optimum is working with a client seeking a Medical Director to lead their Hospitalist team less than an hour east of Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Quality incentive bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago