Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Optimum is working with a client seeking a Medical Director to lead their Hospitalist team less than an hour east of Raleigh, North Carolina.
- If you're not currently available, but know qualified physicians who might be, please connect us with your referrals - Optimum has a $1,000 referral incentive devoted to this opportunity.
- Highly competitive salary with full benefits (including retirement).
- IM/FM board certified or eligible.
- If you do not currently have a NC license but are interested.
- Schedule: 9 clinical shifts per month + 65 hours of administrative time.
- Moonlighting shifts available for additional compensation.
- Sign-on bonus, CME allowance, and relocation assistance.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in North Carolina.
- Quality incentive bonus.
- Active NC license.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.