Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus, CME allowance, and relocation assistance.
- Optimum is working with a client seeking a Medical Director to lead their Hospitalist team less than an hour east of Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Quality incentive bonus.
- If you're not currently available, but know qualified physicians who might be, please connect us with your referrals - Optimum has a $1,000 referral incentive devoted to this opportunity.
- Highly competitive salary with full benefits (including retirement).
- IM/FM board certified or eligible.
- Schedule: 9 clinical shifts per month + 65 hours of administrative time.
- Moonlighting shifts available for additional compensation.
- Active NC license.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in North Carolina.
- If you do not currently have a NC license but are interested.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.