Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Greensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cone Health is a not-for-profit, community-based, six-hospital system serving people in Guilford, Forsyth, Rockingham, Alamance, Randolph, Caswell, and surrounding counties.
- Work with a team oriented, patient focused group that can offer great benefits and relocation assistance.
- No procedures required.
- Our tagline - "The Network for Exceptional Care" - highlights our commitment to excellence, which is shared by our more than10,000 professionals, 1,300 physicians, and 1,200 volunteers.
- Greensboro offers excellent schools along with great cultural events, sporting events, concerts, fantastic restaurants, and more.
- As one of the region's largest and most comprehensive health networks, Cone Health has more than 100 locations, including six hospitals, 3 medical centers, four urgent care centers, 95 physician practice sites, and multiple centers of excellence.
- For weekend getaways, Greensboro is an easy driving distance to the Blue Ridge Mountains as well as NC, SC, and VA beaches and is proximate to 3 airports.
- Productivity and quality bonuses available.
- Cone Health and Triad Hospitalists want you to come work for them!
- Greensboro, NC and surrounding areas were ranked as the 14th "Best Big City" in the United States Greensboro is a growing community of more than 280,000 people with a referral base of more than 500,000 people.
- Dedicated Night Shift Team: 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM.
- Swing Shift: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM or 6:00 PM - 2:00 AM.
- Triad Hospitalists are employed at 4 of our 6 campuses and are currently seeking BE/BC physicians for swing and night shift work.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Greensboro, NC.
- CME assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago