Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Greensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cone Health is a not-for-profit, community-based, six-hospital system serving people in Guilford, Forsyth, Rockingham, Alamance, Randolph, Caswell, and surrounding counties.
- For weekend getaways, Greensboro is an easy driving distance to the Blue Ridge Mountains as well as NC, SC, and VA beaches and is proximate to 3 airports.
- As one of the region's largest and most comprehensive health networks, Cone Health has more than 100 locations, including six hospitals, 3 medical centers, four urgent care centers, 95 physician practice sites, and multiple centers of excellence.
- Triad Hospitalists are employed at 4 of our 6 campuses and are currently seeking BE/BC physicians for swing and night shift work.
- Dedicated Night Shift Team: 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM.
- Swing Shift: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM or 6:00 PM - 2:00 AM.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Greensboro, NC.
- Greensboro, NC and surrounding areas were ranked as the 14th "Best Big City" in the United States Greensboro is a growing community of more than 280,000 people with a referral base of more than 500,000 people.
- Work with a team oriented, patient focused group that can offer great benefits and relocation assistance.
- Our tagline - "The Network for Exceptional Care" - highlights our commitment to excellence, which is shared by our more than10,000 professionals, 1,300 physicians, and 1,200 volunteers.
- Greensboro offers excellent schools along with great cultural events, sporting events, concerts, fantastic restaurants, and more.
- No procedures required.
- Productivity and quality bonuses available.
- CME assistance.
- Cone Health and Triad Hospitalists want you to come work for them!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.