Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lenoir) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Northwestern North Carolina.
- Hospital features a 12 bed open ICU.
- The arts and history of Winston-Salem.
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC.
- Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC.
- Common EHR across the System.
- Lifestyle, Scenery, Recreation, Friendship, Professional Career-Have it ALL!
- Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to our market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county.
- One hour-and-ten-minutes travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
- The Emergency Department see approximately 30,000 visits a year.
- And only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain resort community of Blowing Rock.
- Paid Time Off.
- Generous relocation allowance.
- Most be comfortable with ventilator management and central line placement, some intubations.
- Continuing Medical Education allowance.
- Daily census per hospitalist average is 12.
- Natural scenic beauty in Wilson Creek Gorge, a Wild and Scenic River.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, group life, employee assistance program (EAP), flexible spending account, and 403b.
- Staff and administration are well-trained, seasoned professionals.
- Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC.
- Day Hospitalist Needed in Beautiful Western, NC.
- A hospital that values physician partners as key members of our team.
- Breath-taking scenic views from The Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Professional Liability coverage.
- The recently remodeled Family Birth Place has modern design and amenities.
- An organization that embraces Lean Methodology to transform toward excellence in processes.
- Caldwell UNC HealthCare is the choice for health care in Caldwell County.
- Temperate climate with 4 seasons.
- And an excellent pre-K - 12 public school system that includes an Early College High School.
- Our 110-bed licensed acute care hospital is a member of the UNC Health Care System.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lenoir, NC.
- The eclectic attractions of Asheville.
- High census is 80 patients on the floor, average is typically lower.
- A friendly atmosphere that welcomes newcomers to our community.
- PAs and NPs do most admissions.
- A variety of things to do.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.