Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lenoir) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The eclectic attractions of Asheville.
- Our 110-bed licensed acute care hospital is a member of the UNC Health Care System.
- Daily census per hospitalist average is 12.
- A hospital that values physician partners as key members of our team.
- One hour-and-ten-minutes travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
- Staff and administration are well-trained, seasoned professionals.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lenoir, NC.
- And an excellent pre-K - 12 public school system that includes an Early College High School.
- An organization that embraces Lean Methodology to transform toward excellence in processes.
- The recently remodeled Family Birth Place has modern design and amenities.
- Location in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Northwestern North Carolina.
- Day Hospitalist Needed in Beautiful Western, NC.
- Temperate climate with 4 seasons.
- Most be comfortable with ventilator management and central line placement, some intubations.
- Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to our market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county.
- Generous relocation allowance.
- Common EHR across the System.
- Continuing Medical Education allowance.
- Lifestyle, Scenery, Recreation, Friendship, Professional Career-Have it ALL!
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, group life, employee assistance program (EAP), flexible spending account, and 403b.
- Breath-taking scenic views from The Blue Ridge Parkway.
- The Emergency Department see approximately 30,000 visits a year.
- Hospital features a 12 bed open ICU.
- Paid Time Off.
- Professional Liability coverage.
- Caldwell UNC HealthCare is the choice for health care in Caldwell County.
- Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC.
- Natural scenic beauty in Wilson Creek Gorge, a Wild and Scenic River.
- And only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain resort community of Blowing Rock.
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC.
- High census is 80 patients on the floor, average is typically lower.
- The arts and history of Winston-Salem.
- A friendly atmosphere that welcomes newcomers to our community.
- A variety of things to do.
- PAs and NPs do most admissions.
- Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.