Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lenoir) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional Liability coverage.
- A variety of things to do.
- Caldwell UNC HealthCare is the choice for health care in Caldwell County.
- Our 110-bed licensed acute care hospital is a member of the UNC Health Care System.
- Continuing Medical Education allowance.
- Staff and administration are well-trained, seasoned professionals.
- Common EHR across the System.
- Day Hospitalist Needed in Beautiful Western, NC.
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC.
- PAs and NPs do most admissions.
- The arts and history of Winston-Salem.
- Daily census per hospitalist average is 12.
- The Emergency Department see approximately 30,000 visits a year.
- Natural scenic beauty in Wilson Creek Gorge, a Wild and Scenic River.
- The eclectic attractions of Asheville.
- And only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain resort community of Blowing Rock.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, group life, employee assistance program (EAP), flexible spending account, and 403b.
- An organization that embraces Lean Methodology to transform toward excellence in processes.
- Location in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Northwestern North Carolina.
- Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC.
- Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC.
- Lifestyle, Scenery, Recreation, Friendship, Professional Career-Have it ALL!
- Most be comfortable with ventilator management and central line placement, some intubations.
- Breath-taking scenic views from The Blue Ridge Parkway.
- One hour-and-ten-minutes travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
- A friendly atmosphere that welcomes newcomers to our community.
- A hospital that values physician partners as key members of our team.
- Hospital features a 12 bed open ICU.
- Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to our market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county.
- And an excellent pre-K - 12 public school system that includes an Early College High School.
- Paid Time Off.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lenoir, NC.
- High census is 80 patients on the floor, average is typically lower.
- Generous relocation allowance.
- Temperate climate with 4 seasons.
- The recently remodeled Family Birth Place has modern design and amenities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.