Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Hospital has academic affiliations in place.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in North Carolina.
- Procedures are not required but available for those interested.
- Location - Rapidly growing town nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and is located only 1 hour to Charlotte Lake Front Communities, and short road trip to the unrivaled beaches of North Carolina.
- Medical Center is licensed for 125+beds including a skilled nursing unit.
- Compensation - Hospital employed with an extremely lucrative base salary over $300,000++! Relocation, sign-on offered!
- Renowned universities such as Duke, University of North Carolina, Wake Forest University and many more are a very short drive away.
- Incoming physician will be joining multiple hospitalist/nocturnist with excellent sub-specialist and support staff in place.
- Opportunity - 2 Hospital employed Nocturnist opportunity to join a dedicated hospitalist/nocturnist group.
- Low patient census for the nights and able to leave early on some days.
- Schedule is blocked 7 days on / 7 days off!
- Low cost of living and excellent school systems make this a great location for raising a family.
- EMR is Epic.
- This is an opportunity to practice medicine without the burden of running a practice and trying to juggle being in two places at once.
- H1b candidates and upcoming graduates welcomed!
- Facility - Medical Center has been caring for their community for more than sixty years.
- A full-time hospitalist program is available for those physicians that desire to focus on their out-patient practice.
- Medical Center is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Cap-exempt facility.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 3.