Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lenoir) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Most be comfortable with ventilator management and central line placement, some intubations.
- High census is 80 patients on the floor, average is typically lower.
- The Emergency Department see approximately 30,000 visits a year.
- The recently remodeled Family Birth Place has modern design and amenities.
- Staff and administration are well-trained, seasoned professionals.
- Location in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Northwestern North Carolina.
- Temperate climate with 4 seasons.
- To be considered.
- Paid Time Off.
- Caldwell UNC HealthCare is the choice for health care in Caldwell County.
- Daily census per hospitalist average is 12.
- Natural scenic beauty in Wilson Creek Gorge, a Wild and Scenic River.
- A variety of things to do.
- Common EHR across the System.
- Professional Liability coverage.
- Lifestyle, Scenery, Recreation, Friendship, Professional Career-Have it ALL!
- And an excellent pre-K - 12 public school system that includes an Early College High School.
- Breath-taking scenic views from The Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, group life, employee assistance program (EAP), flexible spending account, and 403b.
- Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC.
- One hour-and-ten-minutes travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
- Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to our market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county.
- A friendly atmosphere that welcomes newcomers to our community.
- Generous relocation allowance.
- Our 110-bed licensed acute care hospital is a member of the UNC Health Care System.
- The eclectic attractions of Asheville.
- Day Hospitalist Needed in Beautiful Western, NC.
- Hospital features a 12 bed open ICU.
- PAs and NPs do most admissions.
- Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC.
- Continuing Medical Education allowance.
- An organization that embraces Lean Methodology to transform toward excellence in processes.
- The arts and history of Winston-Salem.
- A hospital that values physician partners as key members of our team.
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC.
- And only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain resort community of Blowing Rock.
This perm job from UNC Healthcare was last open on Oct 21.