Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lenoir) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Day Hospitalist Needed in Beautiful Western, NC.
- Continuing Medical Education allowance.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, group life, employee assistance program (EAP), flexible spending account, and 403b.
- The eclectic attractions of Asheville.
- Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to our market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county.
- The arts and history of Winston-Salem.
- Location in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Northwestern North Carolina.
- PAs and NPs do most admissions.
- The Emergency Department see approximately 30,000 visits a year.
- Breath-taking scenic views from The Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Temperate climate with 4 seasons.
- Common EHR across the System.
- Natural scenic beauty in Wilson Creek Gorge, a Wild and Scenic River.
- High census is 80 patients on the floor, average is typically lower.
- Caldwell UNC HealthCare is the choice for health care in Caldwell County.
- Staff and administration are well-trained, seasoned professionals.
- To be considered.
- The recently remodeled Family Birth Place has modern design and amenities.
- An organization that embraces Lean Methodology to transform toward excellence in processes.
- Most be comfortable with ventilator management and central line placement, some intubations.
- Our 110-bed licensed acute care hospital is a member of the UNC Health Care System.
- And only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain resort community of Blowing Rock.
- Lifestyle, Scenery, Recreation, Friendship, Professional Career-Have it ALL!
- Generous relocation allowance.
- Daily census per hospitalist average is 12.
- And an excellent pre-K - 12 public school system that includes an Early College High School.
- A variety of things to do.
- Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC.
- A hospital that values physician partners as key members of our team.
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC.
- Paid Time Off.
- A friendly atmosphere that welcomes newcomers to our community.
- One hour-and-ten-minutes travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
- Professional Liability coverage.
- Hospital features a 12 bed open ICU.
- Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC.
This perm job from UNC Healthcare was last open on Oct 21.