Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lenoir) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Caldwell UNC HealthCare is the choice for health care in Caldwell County.
- Most be comfortable with ventilator management and central line placement, some intubations.
- Generous relocation allowance.
- Daily census per hospitalist average is 12.
- One hour-and-ten-minutes travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
- PAs and NPs do most admissions.
- Natural scenic beauty in Wilson Creek Gorge, a Wild and Scenic River.
- A variety of things to do.
- The Emergency Department see approximately 30,000 visits a year.
- Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC.
- Staff and administration are well-trained, seasoned professionals.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, group life, employee assistance program (EAP), flexible spending account, and 403b.
- An organization that embraces Lean Methodology to transform toward excellence in processes.
- The recently remodeled Family Birth Place has modern design and amenities.
- High census is 80 patients on the floor, average is typically lower.
- Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC.
- A hospital that values physician partners as key members of our team.
- To be considered.
- Our 110-bed licensed acute care hospital is a member of the UNC Health Care System.
- Continuing Medical Education allowance.
- A friendly atmosphere that welcomes newcomers to our community.
- Location in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Northwestern North Carolina.
- And only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain resort community of Blowing Rock.
- Paid Time Off.
- Lifestyle, Scenery, Recreation, Friendship, Professional Career-Have it ALL!
- And an excellent pre-K - 12 public school system that includes an Early College High School.
- Day Hospitalist Needed in Beautiful Western, NC.
- The eclectic attractions of Asheville.
- Hospital features a 12 bed open ICU.
- Professional Liability coverage.
- Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to our market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county.
- Common EHR across the System.
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC.
- The arts and history of Winston-Salem.
- Breath-taking scenic views from The Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Temperate climate with 4 seasons.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by UNC Healthcare.