Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lenoir) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid Time Off.
- Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC.
- Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC.
- Caldwell UNC HealthCare is the choice for health care in Caldwell County.
- Our 110-bed licensed acute care hospital is a member of the UNC Health Care System.
- Professional Liability coverage.
- The eclectic attractions of Asheville.
- Temperate climate with 4 seasons.
- An organization that embraces Lean Methodology to transform toward excellence in processes.
- A friendly atmosphere that welcomes newcomers to our community.
- The Emergency Department see approximately 30,000 visits a year.
- Daily census per hospitalist average is 12.
- Most be comfortable with ventilator management and central line placement, some intubations.
- Continuing Medical Education allowance.
- Day Hospitalist Needed in Beautiful Western, NC.
- One hour-and-ten-minutes travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
- The arts and history of Winston-Salem.
- Natural scenic beauty in Wilson Creek Gorge, a Wild and Scenic River.
- Hospital features a 12 bed open ICU.
- Generous relocation allowance.
- High census is 80 patients on the floor, average is typically lower.
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC.
- PAs and NPs do most admissions.
- To be considered.
- Lifestyle, Scenery, Recreation, Friendship, Professional Career-Have it ALL!
- Common EHR across the System.
- Staff and administration are well-trained, seasoned professionals.
- Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to our market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county.
- The recently remodeled Family Birth Place has modern design and amenities.
- And only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain resort community of Blowing Rock.
- A variety of things to do.
- A hospital that values physician partners as key members of our team.
- And an excellent pre-K - 12 public school system that includes an Early College High School.
- Location in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Northwestern North Carolina.
- Breath-taking scenic views from The Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, group life, employee assistance program (EAP), flexible spending account, and 403b.
This perm job from UNC Healthcare was last open on Oct 21.