Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Williamston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in Eastern North Carolina, the surrounding area is alive with the water activities, arts, theater, music and an abundance of year-round activities and is 87 miles from the Outer Banks!
- Commencement Bonus.
- Comfortable with ICU, Vents.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Visa Sponsorship Available.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Med Ed Debt Assistance.
- Martin General Hospital is a for-profit, community hospital, comprised of hospital and outpatient clinics.
- Martin General Hospital seeks a full-time BE/BC Hospitalist.
- Full consultative support by Mission Hospital staff including (Pulmonary/Critical Care, Infectious Disease, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Neurology).
- CME, Med Lic and Dues and more!
- Comfortable with procedures (line, LPs, Intubations, etc.
- Experience required.
- No Night (7on/7off day shifts only).
- Productivity Incentives + Quality Bonus potential.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Williamston, NC.
- Health, Life and Retirement.
- Medical Practice Insurance Coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago