Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Clinton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is a new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity now available in North Carolina.
- Full-time and part-time options.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- Your assignment schedule will consist of day or night shifts with no. The electronic medical record system is Meditech.
- Meditech EMR.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- 15 - 17 patients per day.
- NC state license needed.
- Licensing assistance.
- BC/BE required.
- Scope includes vent management and codes.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active NC state license.
- You must be comfortable with vent management and codes.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago