Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hickory) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average admissions are 5 to 9 patients per shft, discharges are the same.
- You will even be granted emergency medicine privileges in time.
- You will be working 7 days on and 7 days off, with a 7 AM to 7 PM work day.
- There will be plenty of chances to expand your skills set.
- Health insurance for you and your family, malpractice insurance, along with disability, and $500,000 in life insurance are also included.
- You wil also have an office located in the ICU suite.
- Along with admissions and discharges you will have the chance to work with infectious diseaases, insertion of arterial lines, insertion of CVP lines etc.
- Relocation reimbursements are negotiable.
- You will be assisted by highly qualified and caring nurses and patient care technicians.
- This is a hospital employed position.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Hickory, NC.
- A competitive salary plus a sign on bonus with opportunity for a bonus based on RVU/VBP and quarterly metrics.
- Average rounds are on 15 patients.
- A local hospital with a well established hospital based practice has an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist physician, (MD or DO), with 2 years experience to become a Hospitalist.
- Also Incentives, Benefits, Malpractice and Loan Repayment.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.