Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hickory) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A competitive salary plus a sign on bonus with opportunity for a bonus based on RVU/VBP and quarterly metrics.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Hickory, NC.
- Relocation reimbursements are negotiable.
- Average rounds are on 15 patients.
- There will be plenty of chances to expand your skills set.
- A local hospital with a well established hospital based practice has an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist physician, (MD or DO), with 2 years experience to become a Hospitalist.
- You wil also have an office located in the ICU suite.
- Also Incentives, Benefits, Malpractice and Loan Repayment.
- You will be working 7 days on and 7 days off, with a 7 AM to 7 PM work day.
- Average admissions are 5 to 9 patients per shft, discharges are the same.
- Along with admissions and discharges you will have the chance to work with infectious diseaases, insertion of arterial lines, insertion of CVP lines etc.
- You will even be granted emergency medicine privileges in time.
- You will be assisted by highly qualified and caring nurses and patient care technicians.
- This is a hospital employed position.
- Health insurance for you and your family, malpractice insurance, along with disability, and $500,000 in life insurance are also included.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago