Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Coastal North Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Primary Code Responders- ER.
- Average admissions 6-10.
- Coastal North Carolina hospital is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to provide Locum coverage.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Apply by forwarding.
- The work schedule is day shift hours 7am - 7pm.
- Average census 16 per physician.
- APP: round and admit patients.
- Procedures: Central lines and intubation are required.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Locum Connections