Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average Patient Volume/Provider: 14-16.
- Hospital privileges at Vidant Medical Center, a 974-bed level 1 trauma center.
- 25 city-owned recreation and parks facilities including greenways, gymnasiums, sports complexes, a golf course, swimming pools, a Town Common and an amphitheatre.
- Annual Stipend.
- The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, public and private.
- 7on/7off schedule, including some nights.
- 91,495) is an ideal, family-oriented community that serves as a regional hub for education, entertainment, healthcare and shopping.
- Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 500 providers in more than 90 locations, offering primary and specialty care.
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant college community with an annual enrollment of more than 28,000 students.
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville's revitalization, bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses and residents to the area.
- Life Insurance.
- Located in the heart of Eastern North Carolina, Greenville (pop.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision.
- Malpractice (with tail).
- Vacation, Sick, & Holidays.
- Greenville is 45 miles east of I-95 and just over an hour from Raleigh, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group.
- Division I athletics (American Athletic Conference) and nationally recognized theatre, arts and music programs.
- In recognition of its nursing excellence and high-quality patient care, Vidant Medical Center has been designated a Magnet.
- Average number of Admissions/Transfers/Consults: 7-11.
- New graduates welcome.
- Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Medical Center located in Greenville, North Carolina are seeking BE/BC Hospitalists to join their well-established hospitalist team.
- Inpatient clinical responsibilities including admissions, discharges, consults and transfers.
- Vidant Medical Center is a 974-bed tertiary referral center providing acute, intermediate, rehabilitation and outpatient health services to a 29-county region that is home to more than 1 million people.
- Facility by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Greenville, NC.
- Team covers General Medicine and Medical Intermediate Units with closed ICU.
- Vidant Medical Center, one of four academic medical centers in North Carolina, is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health and serves as the teaching hospital for The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University.
- Relocation Assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago