Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (EAST) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide excellent malpractice coverage, are self-insured.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- Procedures required: vent management, intubations, EKG interpretation.
- EMR: Meditech.
- We also cover your travel and lodging.
- What is the total census per provider during the day, including admissions?
- Must respond to hosipital codes.
- Subspecialty backup.
- North Carolina Hospitalist Needed.
- Open ICU.
- Great rates - Multiple Shifts - Great Location.
- October start - 8 weeks to credential - Need is ongoing.
- Pick up shifts on your time - You pick your schedule!
- 30-35 shared with another provider.
- Great Compensation!
- We are a physician owned and operated company striving to place Locums doctors nationwide.
This locum job opening was posted