Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Near Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU.
- Asap start wanted.
- A North Carolina medical facility is recruiting a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Competitive compensation.
- The patient census will be 10 to 14 per night.
- EMR: Epic.
- Intubations and line placements will be required in emergent cases.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- You will be the solo physician at night with APP coverage.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 7 on 7 off, or 5 on 4 off.
- They will consider seven days on/seven days off, or five days on/four days off.
- 12-hour night shifts.
- The shifts are from 6 pm to 6 am.
- Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
This locum job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.