Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elkin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Picturesque town with big culture including wineries, music festivals, art galleries, historical sites, great restaurants, theatre and symphony.
- A low cost of living and great schools make this a special place that offers the best of both small-town living and sophisticated medical care.
- North Carolina Hospitalist Group Interviewing Now.
- Student loan repayment and generous signing bonus.
- Join a 100 bed not-for-profit, highly awarded hospital with more than 850 employees and 70 physicians representing 26 specialties and subspecialties.
- We are representing a terrific opportunity to earn high compensation and pay back your loans while living in the beautiful foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Top Tier compensation plan with High earning potential.
- Perfect area for those who love the outdoors with easy access to hiking, golf, state parks and water sports.
- Modern facility includes a state-of-the-art $50 million patient tower and a high-tech surgical department.
- Enjoy a 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Winston-Salem is just a short drive away and Charlotte is a 75 mile drive.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 25.