Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elkin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Student loan repayment and generous signing bonus.
- Join a 100 bed not-for-profit, highly awarded hospital with more than 850 employees and 70 physicians representing 26 specialties and subspecialties.
- Perfect area for those who love the outdoors with easy access to hiking, golf, state parks and water sports.
- Modern facility includes a state-of-the-art $50 million patient tower and a high-tech surgical department.
- Enjoy a 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Winston-Salem is just a short drive away and Charlotte is a 75 mile drive.
- Top Tier compensation plan with High earning potential.
- A low cost of living and great schools make this a special place that offers the best of both small-town living and sophisticated medical care.
- Picturesque town with big culture including wineries, music festivals, art galleries, historical sites, great restaurants, theatre and symphony.
- We are representing a terrific opportunity to earn high compensation and pay back your loans while living in the beautiful foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- North Carolina Hospitalist Group Interviewing Now.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.