Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elkin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Winston-Salem is just a short drive away and Charlotte is a 75 mile drive.
- Picturesque town with big culture including wineries, music festivals, art galleries, historical sites, great restaurants, theatre and symphony.
- We are representing a terrific opportunity to earn high compensation and pay back your loans while living in the beautiful foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Student loan repayment and generous signing bonus.
- Enjoy a 7 on 7 off schedule.
- A low cost of living and great schools make this a special place that offers the best of both small-town living and sophisticated medical care.
- Join a 100 bed not-for-profit, highly awarded hospital with more than 850 employees and 70 physicians representing 26 specialties and subspecialties.
- Top Tier compensation plan with High earning potential.
- North Carolina Hospitalist Group Interviewing Now.
- Perfect area for those who love the outdoors with easy access to hiking, golf, state parks and water sports.
- Modern facility includes a state-of-the-art $50 million patient tower and a high-tech surgical department.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 25.