Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen pays $140 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Eden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice with Tail provided at no charge to you.
- 145 an hour.
- Round on Patients in the Internal Medicine Hospitalist Service.
- Providing cross-over services, as needed, to the patients already on the Hospitalist service including those in the intensive care unit.
- Hospitalist Opportunity.
- Adequate hotel or other overnight accommodations will be provided, must be pre-approved.
- Hotel if an overnight stay is required.
- Mileage $50 stipend if traveling more than 40 miles each way to cover a shift.
- Performing admissions and consults for the internal Medicine Hospitalist service including those in the Intensive Care Unit.
- Discharging patients from the service as appropriate **During the On-.
This locum job opening was posted
by Moonlighting Solutions.