Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Pinehurst) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Desireable block schedule offers work-life balance.
- "Micropolitan" area located in world-renowned Sandhills area of NC - Home of American Golf.
- Work where others only dream of visiting!
- Lucrative compensation package ranging from $298k+ (12 shifts/month) to upwards of $400k+ for 15 shifts/month.
- Two Nocturnists + 3 APP staff for night coverage.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited medical school and approved residency program, and be Board Certified or eligible.
- Nocturnist Opportunity in Pinehurst, NC-.1 Place to Live in North Carolina.
- Temperate climate allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed all year.
- Neighboring Southern Pines is listed in "50 Best Small Towns in America".
- Progressive program includes Neuro Hospitalists, Geriatric service, Pediatric Hospitalist, Telehealth, Transitional Care Clinics.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pinehurst, NC.
- Easy access to the Atlantic coast and Appalachian Mountains.
- Relaxed lifestyle within reach of urban amenities.
- Sub-specialist availability includes GI, Cardiology, Critical Care, Pulmonary, Neurology.
- Nocturnist PRN shifts are also available at our flagship hospital, Moore Regional, located in Pinehurst, North Carolina.
- Regional referral center with availability of multiple sub-specialties including CT surgery (Tavr), EP, etc.
- Raleigh-Durham and Charlotte.
- FirstHealth of the Carolinas - a private, community based health care network serving the mid-Carolinas - is recruiting for growth.
- Child care and more.
- Exceptional quality of life.
- Running and biking trails abound.
- 1 place to live and.
- Visa sponsorship not available **.
- Current Nocturnist has been with the group for over 6 years.
- Comprehensive benefits program includes retirement plans, loan repayment, state-of-the-art fitness center,.
- Pinehurst was recently recognized as North Carolina's.
- We are seeking a Hospitalist to join our collegial Nocturnist team in Pinehurst, North Carolina (only an hour from Raleigh).
- Established program with strong core group - 86% of physicians have 3+ years with FirstHealth, 45% with 6+ years.
- Safest community.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago