Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU and short term vent are required whereas central lines and optional.
- Shift schedule is 7 on/7 off.
- Candidates would be Board Certified or Eligible Internists, but FP's and MedPeds are acceptable with recent inpatient experience.
- 30 minutes from beautiful beaches, we're the town that's quickly changing what it means to be a military town (primary training for the Marines).
- 135 bed Not-for-Profit hospital is seeking to add Hospitalists to their growing established group.
- Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach (an hour), and the Outer Banks (less than an hour to multiple sites).
- Sorry, we do not qualify for H1 waiver sponsorship.
- This small-town-on-the-rise also has one of the youngest demographics in the United States, giving it a vibrant energy to go with its natural beauty.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in North Carolina.
- Our community is located.
- Government jobs still dominate the economy, but quality of life continues to rise as the population increases, with residents enjoying a coastal lifestyle, a wide array of ffod and entertainment options, and some of the best retail on the Carolina Coast.
- And if you can't find it locally (which doesn't happen often), we're an easy commute to Raleigh, NC (2 hours), RDU airport (a little over 2 hrs.
- Admit range is 12-20 per 24 hours to hospitalsit group whereas for the program it is 45-60.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago